Type of skin:
Dry to very dry
Areas of concern:
Dry to very dry skin. Suitable for use on mild eczema-prone skin.
CeraVe Moisturising Cream hydrates and helps strengthen and maintain the skin’s natural protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists this cream is ideal for sensitive, dry and very dry skin.
CeraVe Moisturising Cream is a rich cream, without feeling oily or heavy on your skin. It's formula is fast absorbing and is non-greasy. CeraVe Moisturising Cream can be used all year round to moisturise the skin and provide 24 hour hydration.
Contains sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) to hydrate and protect the skin’s barrier. Learn more about the benefits of hyaluronic acid for skin.
● Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
● Paraben-free, fragrance-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
● MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
● Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help strengthen and maintain and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
● Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
● Developed with dermatologists
Moisturising Cream Benefits
▪ Oil Free
▪ Allergy tested
▪ Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores.
▪Glides on smoothly, blends easily into skin.
▪ Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help strengthen and maintain and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
▪ Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
▪Developed with dermatologists.
MVE Delivery Technology
The CeraVe Moisturising Cream features the CeraVe patended MVE Delivery Technology, to provide 24 hour hydration to the skin.
Ceramides 1,3 and 6-11 to moisturise and protect the skin's natural barrier.
Hyaluronic Acid to maintain the skin's moisture balance and smooth skin texture.
If you are prone to very dry skin, select a moisturiser that contains ingredients that prevent trans-epidermal water loss and strengthen the skin's barrier. The CeraVe Moisturising Cream hydrates extremely dry skin. Ceramides and hyaluronic acid assist the skin to retain moisture. Additionally, the cream protects the skins natural barrier to prevent further dehydration and damage.
CeraVe Moisturising Cream is ideal to hydrate dry skin all over the body. For a barrier cream that moisturisers extremely dry hands and cracked fingers, try the Reparative Hand Cream which comes in a convenient 45g tube.
CeraVe Moisturising Cream s a hydrating, non-greasy cream that can be used as an all-in-one moisturiser on your face and body. If you prefer a lighter weight moisturising texture for the face, try the PM Facial Moisturising Lotion.