Skincare Routine Steps: Morning & Night
It’s essential to look after your skin every day, whilst you are relaxing at home. Your skin requires different products at different points throughout the day, which is why a tailored morning and night skincare routine is important. Finding the ideal daily skincare routine at home is crucial for achieving and maintaining healthy-looking and feeling skin. All CeraVe products contain three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which are important ingredients for supporting and protecting the skin’s barrier and retaining moisture.
A daily facial routine that meets your skin’s needs in both the morning and evening will help you see the best results.
Morning Skincare Routine Steps
Your morning skincare routine at home should focus on protection. Your skin can be exposed to numerous elements throughout the day including sun exposure, pollution, environmental changes, and sweat. Starting your morning facial care routine with products that protect and strengthen your skin will help you achieve soft, well-hydrated skin.
Daily morning skincare routine steps:
1. Begin your morning skincare routine by washing your face and body with a cleanser that cleans and refreshes the skin. The CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is ideal for morning skincare routines as it washes without stripping the skin.
2. Once the skin is cleansed, apply a serum that contains hyaluronic acid, an ingredient that retains moisture to help rehydrate skin. The CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used daily for intense hydration.
3. The next step in your morning skincare routine is a moisturiser. The CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is hypoallergenic and suitable for dry to very dry skin types. It can be used on both the face and body. Containing broad-spectrum SPF 15, the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF15 is a lightweight facial moisturiser that provides protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Night Skincare Routine Steps
A night skincare routine should consist of products that nourish and rejuvenate. Choose hydrating products that offer best results when left on the skin for longer periods, as at night, your skin has time to thoroughly absorb ingredients.
Daily night skincare routine steps:
1. Cleanse away harmful irritants that may have come in contact with your skin throughout the day. Cleansing your face and body with products that contain hyaluronic acid will leave your skin feeling fresh while still moisturised. The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser washes away any dirt and oil built-up throughout the day without disrupting the skin’s protective barrier.
2. The next product in your night skincare routine should be a hydrating serum such as the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum. This serum can be used in either a morning or a night skincare routine.
3. Nourish skin with products that hydrate and maintain moisture. MVE® (Multivesicular Emulsion) Technology is a CeraVe patented delivery system which releases key ingredients over time allowing for 24-hour hydration. CeraVe moisturisers that utilise MVE® Technology, include the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion which has a rich, non-greasy formula that won’t clog pores, and the CeraVe Moisturising Cream which is suitable for dry to very dry skin on the body.
4. Apply eye cream to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Eye cream can also help brighten and minimise signs of ageing. The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream has been developed with dermatologists and is ophthalmologist-tested.