Thank you for accessing our website (Site). Our Site contains information and content relating to, among other things, our products (Products).
We are L’Oréal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 40 004 191 673), and our registered office is at 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 (L’Oréal / us / we / our). By using the Site, you accept these Terms.
From time to time we may update these Terms. Please check them when you visit to see if there are changes. Your use of the Site after any updates constitutes your acceptance of those updates.
We may run competitions and promotions via the Site. Separate terms and conditions will be posted which apply to those competitions and promotions.
If this Site allows you to purchase Products directly from us, there will also be separate online shopping Terms which apply to that purchase, covering things like delivery and returns. If the Site contains links to other third party webpages to purchase Products, your purchase and your use of those websites will be covered by terms between you and the relevant third party operator of those pages.
2) Your use of the Site
In addition to the Content, some parts of our Site may be interactive, or allow you to post comments, reviews, or your own content such as images or videos (Material). This also includes our social media sites. The interactive parts of our Site and our social channels may be operated by a third party or using their specific technology, such as Bazaarvoice or Olapic. When using the Site, including these interactive parts, as well as any social media channels to post Material, you must not:
(a) commit or encourage a criminal offence, including promoting violence or hate-crimes;
(b) transmit a virus, trojan, worm, or any other material which is technologically harmful, or a breach of confidentiality;
(c) transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, inflammatory, offensive, or pornographic material or other material that could give rise to any legal liability;
(d) hack into the systems or data related to the Site;
(e) infringe any persons person's intellectual property rights (eg copyright);
(f) use the Site to send spam; or,
(g) attempt to affect the performance or functionality of the Site, or our systems.
You may link to the Site in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You cannot link, frame, refer to, or post Material to, or otherwise use the Site, or our Products, in a way which incorrectly suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement by us, or in a way which would be misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive.
By submitting Material you warrant that you are its sole author; you waive your moral rights (including the right of attribution) in relation to the Material; the Material is not false or misleading; and, it does not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, or any other applicable laws. We do not recommend that you publicly post your address, email, or contact other information. By submitting Material you grant us (and our affiliates) a royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, create derivative works from, commercialise, publish, and perform the Material in anyway, in any medium. We may also delete the Material, in our sole discretion.
The Site may contain links to third party web pages, and in some cases, marketing material from third parties. We don’t control what’s on those pages or in that marketing content. We are not responsible for any of their content, including links or other functionality like e-commerce. If our Site contains a link to a third party web page, it’s not necessarily an endorsement by us of that third party, their page or their products or services. If you have questions or concerns about those third party pages or content, you should contact the relevant owner or operator of that page.
4) Intellectual Property
The Site is made up of content that includes things like text, code, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material (Content) which is protected by intellectual property laws (eg copyright, patents, and registered trade marks and designs), as well as and other legal rights and actions.
The Site includes Content which we own or control, as well as Content which is owned or controlled by other parties, which we licence.
You should not use our trade marks or names without our prior consent. If you become aware of unauthorised access to the Site or use of the Content which infringes any right, please tell us immediately.
5) Cookies and other trackers
When you access the Site, your use may be subject to cookies, beacons, trackers and similar technologies. These kinds of technology allow us to track how you use the site and where you click, as well as things like your device, IP address and browser type. The data collected is often stored or cached by your browser. We use these kinds of technology to do a number of things, including enabling our Site to work properly. It also allows us to gather data about how the Site is used by particular visitors. This enables us to customise it and improve its functionality, including things like making your click pathways clearer and easier to follow, or making the Site run faster, or remembering you when you return to the Site. It also means we can improve our marketing and advertising, so it is relevant to you.
Most browsers automatically accept things like cookies, however you can change the settings, so they don’t. If you turn off cookies and trackers, it might stop some functions of the Site, so you may not be able to access or use everything you would if the cookies were turned on.
6)Licence and download rights
Using the Site doesn’t give you any rights or licences to the Content, other than as set out in these Terms. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, reverse engineer, decompile, distribute, modify, upload or create any derivative works from the Site or the Content.
7) No warranty, no reliance
We do our best to ensure the Site and Content is accurate, but we do not guarantee or give any warranty that it is complete, accurate or fully up to date. The Site and Content is provided “as is”.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability relating to the access to and use of the Site. We accept no responsibility for the Site or the Content.
Further, the Site and Content may not always operate uninterrupted, or be error- or defect-free. It may not be compatible with your device, internet access type or limits, or browser. We do not warrant that the Site or Content is free from viruses, worms, Trojans, or similar, or that it will be free from hacks, denial of service attacks; and we are not liable for any damage or losses you might incur as a result of any of these. We are not responsible for Content provided by third parties.
We acknowledge that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain implied guarantees and warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Our community is global. As such, our Site may include reviews of Products which have been submitted to our sister-sites by users in other countries (such as the USA or the UK). These products may have different features, strengths, ingredients or settings, depending on what is available or required in that country. If a review from an international site refers to a particular feature, ingredient or composition, check to ensure the Australian product is equivalent.
8) Limit of liability
Your use of the Site and Content is at your own risk. If you don’t accept these Terms, or have issues with the Site or Content, your only remedy is to stop accessing or using the Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental costs, losses, expenses and damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind incurred in any way (including negligence).
9) Local regulations
The Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction or place where, for any reason, the publication or availability of the Site or Content is prohibited. If you are in such a place you must not access or use the Site.
We don’t represent that the Site or the Content are appropriate or permitted for use or access in all jurisdictions. If you access the site, you are responsible for this kind of compliance.
10) Termination and changes
We may terminate, alter, change, update or suspend the Site or Content for any reason, without notice or liability, including its functionality or technical specs. These changes might mean you can’t access or use it in the same way, or at all. We’re not liable for this.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, that invalidity does not affect the validity of the remaining parts, which remain effective. If we don’t enforce or act on a part of the Terms, we aren’t waiving our right to do so later.
These Terms are the entire agreement between us about the Site and Content. They supersede any prior understanding or agreements (written or oral).
The Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You agree that the Courts of Victoria have exclusive jurisdiction over them.
CeraVe Meta Lead Gen September 23 Competition Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
CeraVe Meta Lead Gen September 23 Competition
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter on [email protected] or 03 8680 0000
Start date: 22/09/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/09/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must sign up to CeraVe emailing list via an ad prompted on Facebook or Instagram during the Promotional Period.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
The prize includes:
CERAVE ACNE BLEMISH CONTROL CLEANSER 236ML
CERAVE ACNE BLEMISH CONTROL GEL 40ML
CERAVE ACNE BLEMISH CONTROL RESURFACING RETINOL SERUM 30ML
FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION AM SPF 15
CERAVE BABY WASH SHAMPOO 473ML
CERAVE BABY MOISTURISING CREAM 236G
EYE REPAIR CREAM 14ML
FOAMING CLEANSER 236ML
RENEWING SA FOOT CREAM 88ML
REPARATIVE HAND CREAM 50ML
HYDRATING HYALURONIC ACID SERUM 30ML
HYDRATING CLEANSER 236ML
HYDRATING CREAM-TO-FOAM CLEANSER 236ML
HYDRATING FOAMING OIL CLEANSER 236ML
MOISTURISING LOTION 236ML
MOISTURISING CREAM 340G
CERAVE MOISTURISING CREAM 454G
FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION PM 52ML
SA SMOOTHING CLEANSER 236ML
SA SMOOTHING CREAM 177ML
CERAVE SA SMOOTHING CLEANSER 473ML
CERAVE SKIN RENEWING NIGHT CREAM 48G
CERAVE SKIN RENEWING RETINOL SERUM 30ML
CERAVE SKIN RENEWING VITAMIN C 30ML.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Draw: computerised random selection - 02/10/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT
The winner will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) days of the draw, includes in writing. The winner will be published at https://www.cerave.com.au/ by 09/10/23.
Prize must be claimed by 04/12/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 05/12/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) days of the
redraw, includes in writing. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.cerave.com.au/ by 12/12/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.cerave.com.au/.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 02/10/23 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
9. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook and its associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
13. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The winner(s) will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Winner:L. Coloso (6064).