Ceramides Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
Foaming Cream Cleanser For Dry Skin REMOVES MAKEUP
Hydrating face wash to help support the skin moisture barrier and lock in moisture. Suitable for normal to dry skin.
Type of skin:
Normal to dry skin.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser is a cream cleanser that transforms into a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water, and effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This gentle and hydrating cleanser has a fragrance-free formula and features three essential ceramides, amino acids and hyaluronic acid, which work together to help maintain the skin moisture barrier and lock in moisture.
2021601 20 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Pca, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric, Glycerides, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Aspartic Acid, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine, Trideceth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Threonine, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Sodium Lauroyl, Lactylate, Serine, Sodium Benzoate, Valine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Proline, Isoleucine, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Alanine, Phenylalanine, Coconut Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Histidine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-53, Polyquaternium-39, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid (CODE F.I.L D253447/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
- Amino acid-based surfactant: This mild cleansing ingredient transforms the cream face wash into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Amino acids: Help support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture.
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time
- Suitable for normal-to-dry skin, sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and pH balanced
- Developed with dermatologists
- 100% of women* agree that it instantly removes dirt, oil, pollution and facial makeup
- More than 98% of women* find their skin clean, smooth, soft, refreshed and feeling healthy without feeling stripped
- Apply CeraVe cream-to-foam cleanser on wet skin
- Massage the product onto skin in a gentle, circular motion until the cream cleanser transforms into a soft foam
- Rinse well and avoid direct contact with eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
After cleansing, lock-in moisture with the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum followed with the addition of the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 15 at the start of the day and the PM CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion at the end.
Product Features & Benefits
Amino AcidsHelps to attract and hold water on the skin
Cream-to-Foam TextureDispenses as a rich cream and transforms into a foam as you lather into skin
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture