Skin Renewing Retinol Anti-wrinkle Serum
A NOURISHING ANTI-AGEING RETINOL SERUM FOR YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN ENCAPSULATED RETINOL
Anti-aging retinol serum for fine lines
CeraVe’s new Skin Renewing Retinol Serum for face utilises the benefits of vitamin A, also known as retinol, to help stimulate collagen production and skin cell regeneration for brighter-looking skin. A powerful ingredient, retinol serum is an essential part of a skincare routine for signs of ageing and mature skin. This anti-wrinkle serum is designed for daily use and has a gentle formula that allows the skin to absorb all the retinol benefits for smoother, brighter and younger-looking skin.
Encapsulated retinol serums help improve the appearance of fine lines and visibly increase the firmness of the skin by supporting collagen production, it also uses hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump the skin to provide a gentler feel compared to traditional retinol anti-ageing serums. The CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum for face can help improve visible signs of ageing, this anti-wrinkle serum targets fine lines and dullness. The CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum enhances the skin’s moisture barrier with 3 essential ceramides and improves the quality of the skin’s outer layer. Ceramides diminish over time and this can contribute to dullness, dryness and exacerbation of fine lines. The CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Serum combines the power of a retinol serum with 3 essential ceramides for a nourishing and powerful formula.
- Retinol: a vitamin A derivative that can target fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
- Chicory root: an antioxidant-rich, pre-biotic skincare ingredient with soothing benefits, countering the stimulating effects of retinol.
- 3 essential ceramides: 1,3 and 6-11 to moisturise and protect the skin's natural moisture barrier.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Isoceteth-10, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cichorium Intybus Root Extract / Chicory Root Extract, Lecithin, Retinol, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. For external use only. When using this product, avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, wash product off and consult a doctor. When first applying this product, you may experience a slight tingling sensation. This is an indication that the product is working. It may take your skin some time to get used to retinol, so plan to slowly work your way up to daily use. If the sensation is prolonged or becomes unpleasant, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using retinol products.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply the CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum for anti-wrinkles to freshly cleansed, dry skin, in small dots around your face.
- Gently spread the retinol anti-ageing serum onto your skin until it’s fully absorbed.
- Retinol serums or other retinol based products are best used at night as this ingredient can increases skin sensitivity to the sun.
- After applying the retinol serum to your face, follow with the application of the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion.
- If the retinol serum is applied in the day or the night, always follow with a broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen as the last step in your day skincare routine.
- You may use the CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum by itself or with makeup.
- Retinol is a powerful ingredient and your skin may require some time to adjust to this new ingredient, start applying slowly and work up to daily use as tolerated.
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all day hydration
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores